Financial accountant (m/f/d)
HVP High Voltage Products GmbH is a leading global and technical distributor of high voltage components and systems on the European and international market with headquarters in Planegg near Munich. The company participates in the development of assemblies and components up to product maturity.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking to strengthen our team as soon as possible and you would be completely responsible for our accounting area!
Your tasks in financial accounting will be:
- Recording of current accounting transactions – also in foreign currencies – such as incoming invoices, all bank transactions.
- Regular transfer of outgoing invoices and master data from the merchandise management system to the financial accounting system
- Processing and execution of the dunning process
- Preparation of travel expense and credit card statements, as well as keeping the cash register and its postings
- Preparation of monthly reports for the management, as well as various controlling evaluations
- ZM reports and UST advance returns
- Preparation of the annual financial statement for our tax consultant
- Keeping the personnel files, as well as monthly reporting of salary data to the tax advisor
- Training of colleagues on tax issues
- Administration of contract and insurance documents
- Project support for automation topics in the workflows
- Trusted contact person(s) for management
- Completed training or further training as a tax clerk, financial accountant, Balance sheet accountant or comparable commercial professional training with a focus on accounting and corresponding professional experience
- Experience or knowledge in export procedures and their tax processing
- Selbständige, zuverlässige und strukturierte Arbeitsweise
- Sound knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and relevant ERP systems. Preferably experience with the accounting program DATEV.
- Very good communication skills and strong ability to work in a team
- English and German spoken and written is a requirement – further foreign language skills are an advantage
- Fair and performance-based compensation
- An open and pleasant corporate climate in a nice team
- A responsible and varied full-time job
- A modern office with good public transport connections
- Independent work
- A secure job in a dynamic company
We are looking forward to your application and ask you to send it -preferably in electronic form to Mrs. Virginia Munari ( email@example.com ).