M Series - Compact High Voltage Power Supply
The M series is ideal for biasing applications where clearance height is limited. It features seven models offering 600 to 3000 VDC of maximum high voltage power. The modules are available in either single-output positive or negative polarities and deliver up to 1 W of power from a 5, 12, 15, or 24 VDC input. Protection against reversed input polarity, short circuits, and arcing is standard. Flying lead outputs and enhanced analog interfaces, which include current monitoring and enable/disable output control, are available.
- X-ray flat panel detector (FPD
- Ionization chamber detector
- Photomultiplier tubes (PMT)
- Avalanche photo diodes (APD)
- Hand held x-ray florescence (XRF)